We’re excited to announce that puppies are coming soon! Stay tuned for more info.
About Our Puppies
Our puppies go to their forever homes at 8 weeks, or 12 weeks if you choose our Puppy Academy. Our puppies are born in our home and stay under our close, watchful eyes until they are ready to transition to their temperature-controlled puppy barn and play yard with their mama. Being close to our family allows lots of snuggling, cuddling, and play time for the puppies. This gives them lots of socialization, which is critical for their development.
They get lots of mama’s milk and then they transition to a salmon-based, grain-free kibble; along with farm fresh goat milk and goat kefir from our neighbors. Sometimes they might get an egg from free range chickens as a treat.
Throughout their growth, they are regularly monitored by our vet who comes to our home. At 7 weeks of age, we work with our owners to match the right puppy with their new families. At 8 weeks, they’re ready to start their new lives with loving families or go on to Puppy Academy.
All our puppies come with the following:
- Fully vet-checked and up-to-date on immunizations
- European-style passport (a place to keep lifetime health records)
- One-year health warranty for hereditary diseases
- Copy of parents/ancestor ENCI pedigrees and photos if desired
- Blanket they grew up with (to make the transition easier)